- Home & Multi-Unit Inspections
- Manufactured Home Inspections
- Thermal Imaging
- Continuous Radon Testing
- Water Quality Testing
- Mold & Air Quality Testing
We offer our customers an unbiased, comprehensive, visual examination of the property. Delivering detailed information of all major components and systems of the building, while using industry leading technology and the necessary tools to assure the highest quality inspection. All of our inspection reports are done using cutting edge reporting software to ensure a clear, understandable, and educational product for our customers.
Radon is a cancer-causing, radioactive gas. You cannot see, smell, or taste radon.
The EPA recommends:
- If you are buying a home or selling your home, have it tested for radon.
- For a new home, ask if radon-resistant construction features were used and if the home has been tested.
- Fix the home if the radon level is 4 picoCuries per liter (pCi/L) or higher.
- Radon levels less than 4 pCi/L still pose a risk, and in many cases, may be reduced.
- Take steps to prevent device interference when conducting a radon test.
We conduct all of our Radon tests by using a continuous monitor from AccuStar Labs, which is widely regarded as the most reliable way to deliver accurate test results for our customers.
My experience with water damages and mold remediation has given me invaluable insight as to the effects mold can have on a home. there are many different types of mold; with aspergillus and stachybotrys (black mold) being the prevailing concern. Mold can not only be a harmful inhalant, but can negatively effect the homes integrity. I will professionally inspect and reliably test for molds presence, along with valuable maintenance tips to prevent future growth.
The basics of mold:
- The key to mold control is moisture control.
- If mold is a problem in your home, you should have it professionally cleaned and fix the water problem immediately.
- It is important to dry water-damaged areas and items within 24 to 48 hours to prevent mold growth
Water quality can be a major area of concern for any homeowner. A professional laboratory test can eliminate all doubts about the safety of your drinking water. We work closely with Northeast Environmental Labs to ensure a professional, accurate scan for our clients. Our prices are based off of our standard test, but a number of other contaminants can be scanned upon request.
Our standard FHA/HUD scan includes:
- & Total Coliform Bacteria
As an added benefit for our clients, our visual inspections are done using a FLIR thermal-camera for no added charge.
Infrared devices can detect:
- Heat Loss
- Air Transfer
- Hidden Moisture Problems
- Overall Function of Systems
- & More!